Jan de Bie

My new job at the Grafisch Atelier offers me ample opportunities to spend my money right away. On my first day I met Jan de Bie, the artist that made this beautiful linocut artwork, who came in to sign this series before they went off to the museumshop. I love his work! Number 1 of 25 already found its way to our living room. And for our youngest, because she likes to be seen, I bought this small work of Marieke Peters. A work of Willemijn van Dorp, who's also working and always experimenting in the Grafisch Atelier, is now high on my list of must-haves. But first work some more. Here you can find more work of artists working there. Maybe you'll find something you like!

2 comments:

In de weer said...

Mooi, het werk van Marieke Peters.

lightbluegrey said...

Ja hoor, gaat ons ff lekker jaloers maken ;)